The prestigious Augustine House is a stunning venue, which offers a range of conference and event spaces. Augustine House has won several architectural awards for its contemporary design and its commitment to sustainability, a major feature of the building. Augustine House is situated 2 minutes' walk from Canterbury East station and a 3 minute walk from Canterbury bus station. We have 3 meeting rooms that hold up to 30 delegates, Augustine Hall which holds up to 400 delegates and our Terrace Room that holds up to 120 delegates, offering an outdoor roof terrace with a fantastic view of historic Canterbury. We have an onsite Cafe and accommodation with up to 400 rooms available making it perfect for residential conferences.
• Large conference and exhibition venue for up to 400 guests
• Two impressive outdoor terraces, one with views across to the Cathedral
• High tech audio visual equipment throughout
• Adjacent to contemporary 5* University accommodation
• Atrium café open daily until 5pm, serving hot and cold food and